All Arts & Sciences Officers are required to report. If your group does not have an Arts & Sciences Officer, then the Seneschal reports to the relevant officer instead.
Baronies and Shires send reports to the KMoAS AND their Seneschal. Cantons and Colleges send reports to their Baronial A&S officer, who adds those reports to their overall group report, and to their Seneschal. Cantons and colleges can choose to copy in the KMoAS if they like, but it’s not mandatory.
Reports are sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You should always receive a response to your report from the KMoAS.
Baronies and Shires – report to local seneschal and Kingdom A&S Minister
- 1st February
- 1st May
- 1st August
- 1st November
Colleges & Cantons – report to local seneschal and Baronial/Shire A&S Officer
- 1st January
- 1st April
- 1st July
- 1st October
If you know you won’t meet the reporting date, then contact the KMoAS, as an extension should be possible.
Each group is different, and may have standard reporting templates, so there is no requirement to report in any particular format. However, your report should, at minimum, include:
- Your current information for the roster (name, email, membership number, and date your warrant expires)
- The current information of any officers who report to you from attached cantons or colleges
- What A&S activities have occured in your group during the last quarter (regular gatherings and any notable A&S events)
- Notable achievements/contributions by group members, such as being appointed local A&S champion
- Any issues you are facing or concerns you have
- Reports from the A&S officers of any attached cantons or colleges
For more detailed guidance, you can use the Group A&S Officer Reporting Template.
Missing a report
If you miss a report, the KMoAS will contact you with a friendly reminder. If you don’t respond or continue to not report, the KMoAS will check-in with you and your Group’s Seneschal. You may then be suspended as Arts & Sciences Officer depending on the response to this email. In the case of minimum report requirements not being fulfilled, the KMoAS must inform the Kingdom Seneschal.
If you have extenuating circumstances, please let the current KMoAS know ASAP, as this is taken into consideration.
Reporting is a requirement of the role. If you miss reports you may be suspended from your office. If you are a Baronial officer this may put your group into abeyance.