We’re currently seeking people to fill the following roles of Deputy to the KMoAS:
- Cockatrice Editor – taking over from the very competent THL Elisabetta Foscari. This is a great chance to actively contribute to A&S in Lochac, by ensuring our quarterly journal continues to provide a place to share good research in the Kingdom. Elisabetta will mentor the successful candidate through their first edition so you’ll be in capable hands.
- Sciences Deputy – a new role. This role will start by examining the “sciences” aspect of Arts and Sciences in Lochac, determining if there are ways be can better support and promote Sciences. This was a theme that emerged from last year’s A&S survey. They will also work with the Society Deputy for Sciences, Galen Of Ockham to see how Lochac can contribute to his work.
- Knowledge Management Deputy – a new role. This role will look at how we share and archive the various bits and pieces of A&S knowledge and teaching that our excellent artisans generate – trying to ensure that distance is not a barrier to being able to learn from others, again a theme that emerged from last year’s survey
Each role is described on the Roles page on this site.
The Cockatrice editor is a 2 year appointment. The other two roles are appointed for as long as the current KMoAS is in the role (currently to Midwinter 2018), but could be confirmed by the next KMoAS.
To apply: send an email to the Arts&Sciences email account, setting out:
- Which role you’re applying for
- Why you’re interested in the role
- What experience or ideas you have that would contribute to the role
Applications are open for 2 weeks – until Friday 26th May